As a company, you never want to face employment related litigation. These cases may involve federal and state regulations and they are both stressful and costly.
To help clients avoid litigation we offer:
- Discharge and discipline advice
- Employee handbook drafting
- Employment policies preparation
- FMLA (Family Medical Leave Act) counseling
- Fair Labor Standards Act advice
- Americans with Disabilities Act advice
If all the pre-planning hasn’t been enough, clients turn to us for help in defending against:
- Wrongful termination claims
- Discrimination suits filed with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and the Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission (PHRC)
- Sexual harassment charges
- Cases filed with the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) and the Pennsylvania Labor Relations Board (PLRB)
- Constitutional violations, including First Amendment and due process claims
- Labor arbitrations
We also work with clients on collective bargaining negotiation, defense of grievances and labor arbitration hearings as well as defense of unemployment compensation and workers’ compensation claims.